This is exactly how your uterus looks like.
How will you take care of your uterus?
Let’s discuss. This organ carries your baby during pregnancy, menstruation and many other things a woman can’t do without….
This is what you should do to care for your uterus!
- Prevent infection by wearing clean cotton panties.
- Maintain strict perineal hygiene
3.Change pad frequently when menstruating
- Avoid douching(inserting chemicals, and other substances into the vagina. Vagina is self cleansing)
- Eat nutritious meals, reduce processed foods and increase fruits, vegetables and whole grain foods.
- Plan your birth to prevent unwanted pregnancy. Talk to the family planning nurse
- Treat infections promptly. Infections can block your tubes that may result in infertility. You can also get sexually transmitted infection easily if you have an infection
- Get a pap smear and other necessary investigations done
- When pregnant go for antenatal and adhere to your midwives advice
10.Avoid unsafe abortions.. talk to your health care provider
- In case of any abnormal bleeding, fibroid etc. Consult your doctor. Avoid unprescribed medications and concoctions.